(1) Ingredients: The electrode raw materials, including active materials, inactive materials, binders and solvents, are prepared into a slurry that meets the requirements of viscosity and solid content in a certain proportion. The positive and negative electrodes need to be separately prepared.
(2) Coating: This process is the first process of preparing the positive and negative pole pieces. Through the coating machine, according to the technical requirements, the slurry is evenly coated on the front and back of the conductive metal foil, so that the positive electrode slurry is coated on the aluminum foil, the negative electrode slurry is coated on the copper foil, and the positive electrode and the negative electrode need to be coated separately. .
(3) Rolling: This process is the second process of preparing the positive and negative pole pieces, and the purpose is to compact the pole piece coil material to the designed thickness. Through high-pressure rolling extrusion of the pole piece coil, the positive and negative active materials are respectively compacted with aluminum foil and copper foil to achieve the thickness that meets the technical requirements. The positive and negative electrodes need to be rolled independently.
(4) Slitting: This process is the third process for preparing positive and negative pole pieces. Through the slitting machine, the rolled pole piece coil material is cut into the coil material of the width required for the next punching process according to the actual demand. The positive electrode and the negative electrode need to be separately cut.
(5) Punching: This process is the fourth process for preparing positive and negative pole pieces. Through the punching machine, the slitted pole piece roll material is punched into the size of the positive and negative pole pieces actually required by the battery, and the positive and negative poles need to be punched separately.
(6) Lamination: This process is the first process of preparing cells. Through a lamination machine, the multi-layer positive electrode, negative electrode sheet and separator are stacked to form a battery cell.
Follow us and explore more! 👉 Facebook