How many cycles and true life are the lithium iron phosphate battery packs?
What is the real life of lithium iron phosphate battery pack? In fact, the life of the lithium battery pack is similar, whether it is lithium iron phosphate battery or ternary lithium battery, the actual service life is related to the user's use method and protection.How long is the real life of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack?
What is lithium iron phosphate battery?
Lithium iron phosphate battery is a kind of lithium ion battery, which refers to the lithium ion battery using lithium iron phosphate as a positive electrode material. It is characterized by strong safety and stability, high temperature resistance and good cycle performance.
How long is the life of lithium iron phosphate battery pack?
The cycle life of the long-life lead-acid battery is about 300 times, and the maximum is 500 times. Lithium iron phosphate power battery, cycle life of more than 2000 times. The same quality of lead-acid battery is "new half a year, old half a year, maintenance and maintenance for half a year", at most 1 to 1.5 years, and lithium iron phosphate battery packs are used under the same conditions, the theoretical life will reach 7 to 8 years.
Lithium iron phosphate battery pack is generally used for about 8 years; But if you use it in the South. Lithium iron phosphate batteries have a longer life than eight years. The theoretical life of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack is also more than 2000 charge and discharge cycles, even if it is charged once a day, it can maintain more than five years. Generally speaking, the daily household charge is three days, and it can be used for about eight years. However, due to the poor low-temperature performance of lithium iron phosphate batteries, the life of lithium iron phosphate batteries will be relatively longer in the southern region.
The service life of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack is about 5000 times, the battery has its own cycle discharge times (such as one thousand times), more than this number of charges and discharges, the battery will come to an end, and the complete discharge will seriously affect the use of the battery, so do not overdischarge.
Advantages of lithium iron phosphate battery pack compared with lead-acid battery:
1. Large capacity. Lithium battery monomer can be made into 5Ah~1000Ah (1Ah = 1000mAh), and lead acid battery 2V monomer is usually 100Ah~150Ah, the change interval is small.
2. Light weight. The volume of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack of the same capacity is 2/3 of the volume of the lead-acid battery, and the weight is 1/3 of the latter.
3. Fast charging ability. The starting current of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack can reach 2C to achieve high rate charging; The current requirements of lead-acid batteries are generally between 0.1C and 0.2C, and fast charge performance cannot be achieved.
4. Environmental protection. Lead-acid batteries contain a large number of heavy metals - lead, resulting in waste liquid, while lithium iron phosphate batteries do not contain any heavy metals, and are pollution-free in production and use.
5. High cost performance. Although the lead-acid battery is cheaper than the lithium iron phosphate battery because of its cheap materials, the purchase cost is lower than that of the lithium iron phosphate battery, but the economy is lower than that of the lithium iron phosphate battery in the service life and daily maintenance. The practical application results show that the cost performance of lithium iron phosphate battery is more than 4 times that of lead-acid battery.